One of the most fundamental problems anyone in today’s world will be having is hair fall. Hair falls daily, even of a small child, but they are capable of growing hairs at double rate, and hence we don’t see any difference. As the age increases the speed with which our hair grows decline, and we start to see hair fall, which makes us less confident. Hair is the most important styling factor for any Men, and once they start getting hair fall they go into depression, today we bring you 7 home remedies for hair growth and thickness where you can easily grow the hairs with the same rate, as it was earlier. This will surely help you to gain your confidence back, and make you feel proud of your hairs.
Home Remedies for Hair Growth and Thickness
Let us first have a look at the reasons why usually we get hair loss because if we get to know the reason, we can quickly solve the problem and it will help us to at least stop the hair fall by using home remedies for hair growth and thickness.
- One of the primary causes of hair loss is due to the DNA present in their blood, yes right it is hereditary.
- Even it is not necessary for you to reach the age of 40+ sometimes certain sex hormones also trigger hereditary hair loss, and it can begin as early as puberty.
- Certain medical problems also result into hair loss, diseases such as thyroid disease, alopecia areata, scalp infections, etc. these all can cause hair loss.
- Most people also suffer from hair loss when they are under some physical or emotional shock, and the mental pressure can also result in hair loss.
You might be having hair loss from a long time, it’s just that you are not witnessing the same, due to the lack of knowledge about the symptoms of hair loss, so let us see the signs of hair loss so at least we can diagnose the same, and get to know if we are experiencing the same.
- Loss of more than 100 hairs a day
- Thinning of the hairline
If you notice any of the two, you must start to look for the remedies for hair growth. So talking about the solutions, there are many ones can go to the doctor and get some medicines for the same, but if you don’t want to take any medications because they might have some side effect, then you must concentrate on some home remedies. You must keep in mind if the hair loss is happening, first we will have to stop the hair loss rate, and then it will start to grow. Hence it will take around two months to 3 months time for you to notice the changes. Let us discuss seven best home remedies for hair growth and thickness:
Aloe Vera is a plant, you must have been used to the name because we get many face washes which use Aloe Vera in it, and the plant is quite good for the same. In hair loss, we will use aloe vera to moisturize the scalp, and it will prevent dry and itchy scalp which you might have, and which will result into dandruff. This will balance the pH level of the scalp. Let us look how we have to apply the aloe vera gel to get the best effect out of the same.
- Get Aloe vera gel from the plant, and use it on the scalp and get a gentle head massage done for the plus of 10 minutes.
- Keep the Aloe Vera gel in place for around 1 hour to 1 &1/2 Hour, washing the hair with lukewarm water after that.
- You won’t have to waste your time daily, but twice a week and it will surely help you get better results. Also visit our pro secrets for faster hair growth
Hot Oil Massage
Blood is one of the main factors from which our body is made up of, and with blood flow, many things are controlled in our body, because they are the main stream from where our body part will get vitamins. Hot Oil massage ensures us to improve blood flow to the scalp which will rejuvenate the hair follicles. This will not only promote hair growth but will help in controlling hair fall and also control dandruff.
- Get a head massage daily with warm oil. We can use different types of oil such as Almond oil, olive oil. Coconut oil, or any other oil which you might like.
- If you want to go out somewhere, you cannot go with full, oily hair, you can either wash it off the same day after keeping a minimum of 1 hour after the massage, or it will be better if you keep it overnight before washing it off.
This is one of the oldest remedy available till now, and as it is the oldest, it is quite proven and will surely work for you if other solutions don’t work for you. Onion juice houses sulfur, and it promotes the production of collagen proteins which will help in the growth of the hair.
- Chop onions into small pieces & squeeze out juice from the same, or you can mesh into the mixer and then extract the juices.
- Apply the juice on the scalp.
- Keep it for 15 mins and wash with a mild shampoo such as baby shampoo or one from the dove.
One of the primary reasons for hair fall is a bad scalp. Vinegar will help us to keep our scalp clean and healthy and prevent different types of infections and also dandruff. This will surely help us to improve the growth of hair, and will also maintain pH level of the scalp, hence no more dry scalp problem.
- You have to keep this vinegar for the whole day till you rewash your hair.
- Once you do shampoo, you have to rinse the hair with Vinegar, and it will leave a shiny texture to the hair.
What you must have heard about the egg is the best remedy for hair falls, and as people claims and it is tested for a long time, we have to include it on our list. You must apply a mask of egg on the hair; it will provide the proteins which are necessary for the new growth of hairs. Egg also contains sulfur, zinc, selenium, iron and even other vitamins which will also help us to have better hair altogether. Egg had been the best Indian home remedies when it comes to hair growth
- Break two eggs and add one teaspoon of olive oil with one full spoon of honey, mix these well.
- Once a thick paste is ready, apply it all over the hair, and leave it for the plus of 20 minutes.
- Rinse the paste will cold water and shampoo.
Many people drink green tea because it is rich in vitamins, and different antioxidants. Green tea promotes hair growth.
- Drink Green Tea thrice a day.
- Apply warm green tea water on your scalp
Coconut has been famous for its proteins; it contains iron, potassium, essential fats, and even other. You must apply milk of coconut on the scalp, and it will help reduce the hair loss and make the hair healthy. This is one of the best natural hair growth remedies for hair growth.
- Extract coconut milk, and apply on scalp
- After keeping the same for the plus of 3 hours wash it with cold water.
These are some of the home remedies which you must do if you are experiencing Hair Loss, and it will surely help you to get some great texture in your hair, and will even make your hair shiny and just like a small kid having thick black hair. With these Indian home remedies for hair growth, you will surely get some thick hair on your scalp.